Stellantis has outlined their long term strategic plan going forward through to 2030. They're calling it "Dare Forward 2030".
Here's a link to their full presentation they posted this morning.
Their plans include:
- carbon net zero emissions by 2038 with 50% reduction by 2030.
- By 2030 100% of European sales and 50% of American sales will be BEVs
- Jeep's first fully electric SUV will debut in 2023.
- Ram 1500 BEV debut in 2024.
- This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.